Self-adhesive labeling machine is a self-adhesive labeling paper. In the process of automatic bottle feeding, the automatic labeling machine is used to tear off the roll label paper and attach it to the bottle on the automatic packaging machine. The device control system is a modern mechatronics product with computer programming and full Chinese LCD touch screen, text and button type, with excellent and reliable working performance.
The self-adhesive labeling machine has the advantages of being clean and hygienic, not moldy, beautiful and firm after labeling, does not fall off by itself, and has high production efficiency, and is suitable for using adhesive Velcro .
1. Production of various types of black and white velcro, color velcro, environmental velcro.
2. Adhesive type Velcro, can be back super glue, imported glue, waterproof glue, temperature resistant glue and other types of adhesive velcro.
3. Improved Velcro, back-to-back velcro , hook-and-eye velcro, mushroom velcro, shooting velcro, plastic velcro, fire velcro, lint velcro and more.
4. All kinds of Velcro straps of different lengths, including printed Velcro straps.
5. Supply all kinds of imported Velcro, 3M Velcro, 3M adhesive Velcro.
6. The production of the close-fitting Velcro series has the advantages of good softness and no hands.
7. Velcro punch type, Velcro Velcro products factory can produce Velcro into user-specified shapes.
Self-adhesive automatic labeling machine is suitable for labeling round plastic bottles, glass bottles, etc. in similar industries such as pharmaceutical, food, light industry and daily chemical industries. The machine can automatically complete the bottle separation, the labeling belt, the synchronous separation label, the label and the automatic printing batch number, and the writing is clear.
Here are a few of the main labeling methods:
1. "Sucking method" (or "air suction method")
This is the most common labeling technique that distributes the label paper onto the vacuum pad as it leaves the conveyor belt and the vacuum pad is attached to the end of a mechanical device. When the mechanism is extended until the label comes into contact with the package, it is retracted and the label is attached to the package. This technology reliably achieves correct labeling with high precision. This method is very suitable for top labeling with a certain change in the height of the product package, or for side labeling of difficult-to-handle packages, but it is very suitable. The labeling speed is slower.
2. "Blowing method" (or "jet method")
Some of the techniques of this technique operate in a similar manner to the above-described suction method by placing the label on a vacuum surface pad until the attachment action begins. However, in this method, the vacuum surface is kept stationary, the label is fixed and positioned on a "vacuum grid", and the "vacuum grid" is a plane having hundreds of small holes on it, which are used to maintain formation" Air jets." A stream of compressed air is blown from these "air jets" and the pressure is strong, causing the label on the vacuum grid to move and attach it to the packaged item. This is a complex technology with high precision and reliability.
3. "Scratch method" (or "brushing method")
The third method of labeling is called synchronous labeling, and can also be called "wiping method", "brushing method" or "contact pasting method". At the time of labeling, when the leading edge portion of the label adheres to the package, the product immediately removes the label. In this type of labeling machine, this method can only be successful if the speed of the package is consistent with the speed at which the label is dispensed. This is a technology that requires continuous operation, so its labeling efficiency is greatly improved, and it is suitable for high-speed and efficient automated pharmaceutical packaging production lines.
In addition, a second device such as a brush or roller is indispensable for the attachment of the label to meet the complete and appropriate requirements.
Among the above three methods, the first and second methods are commonly used for labeling wet adhesive labels, and the third method is mainly used for labeling of self-adhesive labels.
The velcro-like velcro is a comprehensive velcro production enterprise that combines weaving, adhesive, laminating, slitting, voltage and punching.
- Velcro customization - Rice University and NASA collaborate to develop silicon carbide "fuzzy fiber" like "Velcro"
- Nylon webbing manufacturers bring you a common classification of webbing
- Nylon ribbon manufacturers bring you to know the jacquard ribbon
- Nylon webbing
- Nylon webbing manufacturers bring you to know what is the webbing
- Velcro custom manufacturers take you to know baby Velcro
- Li Hengfeng elastic Velcro, adhesive Velcro and other Velcro introduction
- Velcro custom manufacturers show you the characteristics of the Velcro tape
- Velcro custom manufacturers tell you how to apply Velcro