As a nylon webbing manufacturer, we have a certain understanding of weaving. Below, Li Hengfeng will let you know what is the webbing...
A narrow web or tubular fabric is made from various yarns. There are many kinds of fabrics, which are widely used in various industrial sectors such as clothing, industry, shoe materials, luggage, agriculture, military demand, transportation and so on. In the 1930s, the webbing was produced by hand workshops, and the raw materials were cotton and twine.
According to different types, the characteristics of the webbing are also different. Common webbing features are: elastic band: hook band / wire elastic band / twill elastic band / towel elastic band / button elastic band / pull elastic band / non-slip elastic band / jacquard elastic band; rope Class: Round rubber rope/needle pass, PP, low elastic, acrylic, cotton, hemp rope, etc.; Knitted belt: due to the special structure, it refers to the transverse (dimensional) elastic, mainly used for the knitting of the piping; letter band: polypropylene Material, letter letters, bilateral letters, letter round rope, etc.; Herringbone belt: transparent shoulder strap, yarn belt, thread belt; luggage webbing: PP belt, nylon side belt, cotton webbing, rayon webbing, acrylic webbing, Jacquard webbing; velvet belt: elastic velvet belt, double-faced velvet belt, etc.
The raw materials for webbing are gradually developed into nylon, vinylon, polyester, polypropylene, spandex, viscose, etc., forming three major types of woven, braided and knitted technology. The fabric structure has plain, twill, satin, jacquard, double layer and multi-layer. , tubular and joint organization.
Ribbon principle: Polyester (PET): Strong wear resistance; Poor water absorption, 0.4% moisture regain (20°C, relative humidity 65%, 100g polyester water absorption 0.4g); Easy to generate static electricity, easy to pilling; Acid and alkali resistant. Note: A certain concentration of alkali destroys the surface of polyester at a certain temperature to make the fabric feel soft; Corrosion resistance and light resistance are better; fabrics made of polyester fiber are not easy to wrinkle, good dimensional stability, easy to wash and dry.
- Velcro customization - Rice University and NASA collaborate to develop silicon carbide "fuzzy fiber" like "Velcro"
- Nylon webbing manufacturers bring you a common classification of webbing
- Nylon ribbon manufacturers bring you to know the jacquard ribbon
- Nylon webbing
- Adhesive Velcro to bring you to know the labeling method of self-adhesive labeling machine
- Velcro custom manufacturers take you to know baby Velcro
- Li Hengfeng elastic Velcro, adhesive Velcro and other Velcro introduction
- Velcro custom manufacturers show you the characteristics of the Velcro tape
- Velcro custom manufacturers tell you how to apply Velcro