Imported nylon material, colorful, feels great. In the dry and wet conditions, the elasticity and wear resistance are good, the size is stable, the shrinkage rate is small, and it has the characteristics of straightening, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash and quick drying.
Widely used in fashion, casual wear, sportswear, women's wear, maternity clothing, underwear, denim clothing, men's wear, children's wear, sweaters, leather garments, down garments, home textiles, sofas, footwear, gift wraps, hats, tag badges, Bags, Chinese knots (ropes), decorations, lanyard ornaments, pet supplies, lighting, curtains, electronic products (earphone cord), environmental protection bags, automotive supplies, bookmarking functions, hair accessories, DIY handmade jewelry, embroidery industrial materials, Chinese tradition Holidays, emotional tokens (gifts), etc.
1. At the same time, special fixing, jacquard, heat transfer, softening treatment, etc. can be used, and various nylon webbings can be processed according to customer requirements. High strength, not easy to break, poor hygroscopicity, poor elasticity, strong dyeing performance, can be colored at low temperature (60 ° C), but poor light resistance, normal light color will change and strength will decrease, water shrinkage, white when burning Smoke, ammonia smell (more stinky, smells bad).
2, woven into casing can be used in the hydraulic industry to protect the liquid industry casing, the industry needs to pass MSHA certification, JDD can be printed on the casing
The main raw materials: nylon is also called nylon. Nylon ribbon is mainly made of nylon filament, nylon shaped filament, nylon high-elastic yarn, nylon semi-dull filament and other materials. Its texture can be divided into flat pattern, herringbone pattern, embossed pattern, satin pattern, rib pattern, plaid pattern, dot pattern, etc. Currently, nylon webbing is cited on the market for higher-end webbing.
1. Using imported raw materials, through the Polyester and rubber Flex weaving technology, leading the first dyeing and weaving process.
2. The color is bright, the hand feels soft, the texture is fine, the gloss is not hairy, the washing fastness is high, the dry friction is strong, the color is not faded, and the azo dye is not contained.
3. Product certification: Products can pass OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100, EU REACH test, National Textile Center product testing, ITS national standard ecological certification.
4. Product quality: The product does not contain azo, water wash, abrasion resistance, weak acid resistance, alkali resistance is the high quality webbing products used by many brands. It fully meets the environmental protection requirements of the EU, Japan, the United States and other countries, and its quality is in a leading position in the world.
5. Product standard: Through the relevant requirements of the country, and reached the world-class technology of Polyester first dyed and woven, light-skinned, no-knot (30M, customized products).
Nylon ribbon classification
According to the grain, it can be divided into flat pattern, herringbone pattern, pattern pattern, satin pattern, rib pattern, plaid pattern, dot pattern, etc. The nylon webbing on the market is a relatively high-end webbing.
Advantages and disadvantages
Imported nylon material, colorful, feels great. In the dry and wet conditions, the elasticity and wear resistance are good, the size is stable, the shrinkage rate is small, and it has the characteristics of straightening, not easy to wrinkle and quick drying. It is mainly used in women's clothing, belts, belts, cotton woven bags, etc. product. At the same time, it can be specially fixed, jacquard, thermal transfer, softening, etc., and can also process various nylon webbing according to customer requirements. Nylon webbing, not easy to break, poor hygroscopicity, poor elasticity, strong dyeing performance, can be colored at low temperature (60 ° C), but poor light resistance, normal light color will change and strength will decrease, water shrinkage, white when burning Smoke, ammonia smell (more stinky, smells bad)
The world of webbing is rich and colorful. It can be divided into many kinds according to different materials. Among them, nylon webbing is a common one. As a professional webbing manufacturer, we will introduce you to the knowledge of nylon webbing.
Generally, the imported nylon webbing has bright colors and good hand feeling. Whether it is dry or wet, its elasticity and wear resistance are good. It is not easy to shrink and it is not easy to fold and easy to wash. At present, it is widely used in dozens of fields such as casual fashion, maternity clothes, down jackets, sofas, gift packaging, decorations, etc. It is the most commonly used ribbon. Not only a wide range of applications, but also can be printed with a lot of jacquard, softening, etc., can also be printed according to the individual needs of customers to print different colors, patterns and so on. But the fly in the ointment is that its light resistance is not very good, the color will change under the constant light, and even the smell of ammonia will be more unpleasant. As long as the products are guaranteed to pass the national related certification, the clothes or other items made of general quality are no problem, and are beautiful, comfortable and durable.
Nylon is also called nylon. Nylon ribbon is mainly made of nylon filament, nylon shaped filament, nylon high-elastic yarn, nylon semi-dull filament and other materials. Nylon webbing classification: According to the grain, it can be divided into flat pattern, herringbone pattern, pattern pattern, satin pattern, rib pattern, check pattern, dot pattern, etc. The nylon webbing on the market is a relatively high-end webbing.
Shenzhen Lihengfeng Ribbon Co., Ltd. The factory is a professional manufacturer that produces, designs and sells all kinds of webbing. It is also a supplier of webbing designated by large-scale trademark printing enterprises and brand clothing.
We have many years of industry experience, specializing in the production of trademark webbing, accessories webbing, cotton webbing, polyester webbing and all kinds of environmentally friendly webbing (organic cotton webbing, bamboo fiber webbing, RPET webbing, corn fiber webbing), etc. , any grain, any material and any color of the ribbon.
Products are widely used in clothing, home textiles, footwear, luggage, handbags, hats, sports equipment, medical equipment, lifting equipment, toys, tents, jewelry, gifts and other industries.
"Quality is life, users are God" is our eternal purpose; constantly satisfying users' needs and expectations is our goal; qualified quality and sincere service is the commitment to users; technological progress and innovation are the driving force of our development. Source.
The equipment is advanced, and the materials purchased by our company are environmentally friendly. Our products are green and environmentally friendly, and the dyeing is not decolorized. Delivery on time, cost-effective, you are welcome to come to the factory!
- Velcro customization - Rice University and NASA collaborate to develop silicon carbide "fuzzy fiber" like "Velcro"
- Nylon webbing manufacturers bring you a common classification of webbing
- Nylon ribbon manufacturers bring you to know the jacquard ribbon
- Nylon webbing manufacturers bring you to know what is the webbing
- Adhesive Velcro to bring you to know the labeling method of self-adhesive labeling machine
- Velcro custom manufacturers take you to know baby Velcro
- Li Hengfeng elastic Velcro, adhesive Velcro and other Velcro introduction
- Velcro custom manufacturers show you the characteristics of the Velcro tape
- Velcro custom manufacturers tell you how to apply Velcro